Sunday, June 2
Shepherd's Grove Presbyterian Church
Lunch will be provided.
Can't make it?
If you’ve ever thought about adoption or foster care for your family or want to know other ways to help adoptive and foster families, this is the place for you! This event is hosted by adoptive and foster families who are there to provide information and answer questions in a no-pressure environment.
- Come get accurate information, simple overviews, and your questions answered.
- Hear from ordinary people who have adopted or fostered children.
- You’ll learn God’s heart for vulnerable children.
- Explore the current state of vulnerable children both locally and globally.
- Learn simple ways to prayerfully consider your next step.